Creating a level playing field for all employees to do their best work is critical for organizations, and cutting-edge research points to proven and effective structural solutions for designing greater equity. In this session, we will discover the latest insights from behavioral science and learn how they can be translated into practical strategies to advance diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace through improved talent management and better culture.
Course ID: DIEO
Designing Inclusive and Equitable Organizations
- Recognize the key barriers to diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace
- Differentiate between individual and organizational/systemic sources of inequity
- Describe the concept of behavioral design
- Implement specific organizational changes across the talent management continuum (sourcing, hiring, performance evaluation, promotion, retention)
- Design environments, processes and systems to level the playing field for all employees in your organization
- Definitions of diversity, inclusion, equity and equality
- Unconscious bias
- Behavioral design
- The EAST framework for behavior change
- Specific evidence-based interventions for organizations to de-biases their processes, systems and environments in talent management and culture
Who Should Attend
Executives, managers and HR professionals.
Fields of StudyPersonnel/Human Resources