This course is designed to provide an overview of recent accounting matters including FASB accounting standards updates broad and narrow issues, current FASB activities, and private company financial reporting. It covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting arenas. This course will help practitioners at all levels to remain up to date on recent accounting pronouncements and other important accounting matters.
Course ID: CL2ACCT
Current and Upcoming FASB Issues
• Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
• Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other important projects in accounting matters.
• Recently issued ASUs, including broad and narrow topics
• Current FASB exposure draft and projects
• Private company financial reporting
• Other important accounting matters
Who Should Attend
CPAs in public practice and industry who want to remain up to date on accounting matters.
Fields of StudyAccounting
Experience in financial reporting