Join us for this enlightening session about how CPAs are using Social Media to develop business, make connections, do research and become thought leaders. Tom Hood has led the CPA profession in innovative uses of social media and will be presenting the latest tips and techniques to get you started using these exciting tools.
Course ID: CSM
CPAs and Social Media: Passing Fad or Valuable Tool?
- Gain an understanding of social media and the opportunities it can provide to any organization
- Understand how to use social media to share, discuss and manage information
- How social media tools can benefit you and your organization and how to use them
- Amplify your message using social networking
- Explore the pros, cons, and keys to success for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, MySpace, Second Life, and Wikipedia
Who Should Attend
CPAs desiring a better understanding of social media; anyone interested in firm / corporate communications
Fields of StudyCommunications and Marketing