As you advance in your career you will need to develop leadership skills to match your level. This course will help you start to develop your leadership skills in three areas: supervision, performance management, and delegation.
Course ID: CSBLJ
Controller Series: Beginning the Leadership Journey
- Identify the key skills of quality leadership
- Apply methods to ensure the right work gets done, the right way, and on time
- Determine a successful delegation process
- Differences in Skill Sets, Mindsets, and Behaviors
- The Leadership Journey
- Getting the Right Work Done
- Successful Delegation
- Next Steps and Recommendations
Who Should Attend
Aspiring leaders and leaders of teams and organizations
Fields of StudyBusiness Management & Organization
Prior management experience.