Auditing changed significantly in 2020, and some of those changes are likely to be with us permanently. This course will take the auditing standards we must follow and apply them practically to real-life examples of remote auditing.
Course ID: CL4REMA
Conducting a Remote Audit
• Apply GAAS to a fully remote audit.
• Identify and consider new risks related to remote auditing.
• Interpret SASs to update audit procedures to address risk assessment.
• SAS 142, Audit Evidence, and how it applies to remote audits
• Performing audit steps remotely
• Risk assessment when performing a remote audit
• Navigating difficult conversations with clients when remote auditing
Who Should Attend
Fields of StudyAuditing
Foundational knowledge of performing an audit