How you communicate with your clients can make or break your career! We will discuss different client’s personality styles and demonstrate the different ways to communicate information to them. See how recognizing their personality style(s) can turn communication breakdowns into breakthroughs.
Course ID: CCC
Communicating in the Workplace
- Increase your understanding of the four main personality styles that are in today’s workplace.
- Illustrate how body language can say more than words
- Discuss the differences in communicating between the generations.
- Understand it is important to know your audience.
- Demonstrating the four personality styles through the use of the Seinfeld sitcom
- Demonstrate that your body language must match your words
- Demonstrate the different communication styles between the generations
Who Should Attend
Practitioners, auditors, analysts, firm administrators, and finance professionals
Fields of StudyCommunications and Marketing