This is a very different approach to understanding and using the language of accounting so that you can immediately apply it with your clients, increase their accounting literacy, get them talking, and calling you for input before they make those big decisions.
Course ID: CA-CWC
Color Accounting: Communicating with Clients – So that’s what they’re not getting!
- Explain fundamental accounting concepts in simple terms to your clients
- Use the Color Accounting BaSIS Frameworkmodel as a communication and marketing tool
- Communicate more clearly on accounting matters with paraprofessionals in the office
- We use the materials from our accounting literacy workshop to demonstrate the key areas of confusion for your clients, and what you can do differently to help them “get it.”
- Learning context and the balance sheet
- Deducing the income statement
- Mechanics of accounting
- Application of concepts
Who Should Attend
CPAs who need to communicate clearly with non-accountants with the intention of better business outcomes and closer relationships
Fields of StudyCommunications and Marketing
None; This course is also intended for CPAs