Now more than ever, a thorough understanding of company cash flow and working capital is essential to financial health and prosperity. In addition, it’s vital to understand causes of cash bleeding and remedies for working capital improvement. In this program, attendees will discover the various causes of cash flow constraint and how to address them.
Course ID: CFLM
Cash Flow and Liquidity Management
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explore causes of longer cash conversion cycles and poor working capital planning
- Identify strategies for cash flow improvement and corresponding cautions in environments of uncertainty
- Apply modelling techniques and software solutions for more effective cash flow forecasts and management
- Implement scenario forecasting and tangible actions for solving cash flow problems.
- Cash flow management overview
- Causes of cash flow problems and bleeding
- Strategies for cash flow improvement
- Corresponding cash flow cautions in an environment of uncertainty
- Techniques and tools for effective cash flow management
- Implementing cash flow management and liquidity scenario forecasting
Who Should Attend
CFOs, Directors of Finance, Controllers, business owners, AR/AP analysts and clerks, FP&A analysts
Fields of StudyFinance, Accounting
Participants should possess intermediate financial acumen and a general understanding of Microsoft Excel and general business concepts.