Almost 50% of businesses that started five years ago are no longer in operation today. Controllers and CFOs can and must influence the longevity of their organization to improve their success rate. Jim will help you be aware and understand the answers to these issues:
- Can you describe the financial health of your company?
- What is the financial health of your industry?
- Do you know your Business Cycle compared to the industry business cycle?
- Do you have an executable plan?
- Do you know what the competitive, legal and technological landscape is currently, and for the future?
- Is your organization aligned and incentivized to be successful?
Jim has developed his groundbreaking Business Longevity concept as a keynote and a workshop. This session will focus on assessment (financial health, competitive environment), determination (effective business planning, including the future landscape), and execution (gettin’ it done!)