To take your growth plan into the 21st century, you need to adopt 21st-century practice growth strategies and tools. The course will detail some of the best practices you’ll need to employ to grow your following on LinkedIn and other social channels. We will also discuss using social media, event marketing, and content marketing to engage and convert prospects who are the best fit for your client accounting services (CAS) practice.
Course ID: BCASP
Building Your CAS Practice with 21st Century Practice Growth Tools
You’re working hard to create a Firm of the Future. After completing this course you will be able to develop and implement practice growth strategies using SEO, social media, content marketing, and event marketing to attract, convert and engage the types of clients that are the best for your client accounting services practice.
- Market and sell CAS like a new service offering
- Build a lead-generating mobile-enabled web site
- Understand & leverage search engine optimization
- Build a great LinkedIn Profile
- Use LinkedIn and other social media channels to target and engage your prospects
- Become a famous person (within your chosen niche)
- Write great content that appeals to your target personas
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for anyone focused on helping to grow a client accounting services practice, from staff accountant to partner to practice leader.
Fields of StudyAccounting
There are no prerequisites for this course.