Organizations have been exposed to unprecedented level of change and will need an action plan to ensure they survive. This course highlights the key areas of vulnerabilities to which businesses are exposed to in a post-Covid world. You will learn structured actionable strategies that can be used to mitigate the main threats.
Course ID: CL4BRFF
Becoming an AICPA Peer Review Team or Review Captain: Case Study Application
• Identify the key technological threat and opportunities provided by a post-Covid world.
• Determine how to maintain efficient business operations to ensure survival.
• Assess the strategic tools you can use to help keep your business relevant.
• Apply human resource tools to ensure staff remain motivated and resilient.
• Identify areas of performance management that require close monitoring and changes in policy in a post Covid world.
• Technological threats and opportunities
• Managing supply chains
• Managing remote workers
• Strategies to increase revenue
• Minimizing risk through horizon scanning and scenario planning
• New approach to working capital management
Who Should Attend
Finance leaders of small to large sized organizations
Fields of StudyBusiness Management & Organization
Experience in financial management