Building strong business relationships with our clients, customers, and stakeholders is the key to every successful business. Becoming a trusted business advisor is a process that takes time, and it is not a transaction. Think about it this way, would you do business with someone you didn’t trust? This course will walk you through the necessary steps to build a relationship based on trust.
Course ID: BTBA
Becoming a Trusted Business Advisor
1. Recognize the key aspects in order to become a better listener.
2. Demonstrate ways that you can set your ego aside.
3. Describe why it is critically important to put the client first and you second.
4. Develop ideas on ways you can gain trust by your delivery.
5. Formulate a plan on how you will become a trusted business advisor
1. Becoming a better listener
2. Building trust
3. Setting your ego aside
4. Knowing your audience
5. Business Improvisation
6. It’s about the process
Who Should Attend
Anyone working in a firm or business with an advisory relationship.
Fields of StudyCommunications and Marketing, Business Management & Organization