How important is communication to your professional success? Experts tell us that as much as 82% of workplace problems are related to miscommunication. In this practical workshop, you will learn how to become a more effective communicator by maximizing your confidence, credibility, and collaboration during the communication process.
Course ID: BCC
Becoming a More Confident Communicator
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use eye contact, hand gestures, and your voice to become much more confident and credible during the communication process.
- Select the most effective platforms to use while communicating in a virtual environment.
- Leverage relaxation and breathing techniques to calm nerves and reduce anxiety while communicating.
- Customize 3 ways to ensure that the intended message is consistently both received and understood.
- 6 ways to use voice and body language to create a more powerful impact.
- Two important strategies for effectively communicating in a virtual environment.
- The biggest communication mistakes most people make, and how to avoid them.
- 3 quick and easy ways to connect with almost anyone.
- 2 critical components involved in active listening.
- The best strategies for effectively using questions during the communication process.
- When a lot of detail can hurt the communication process – and when it can help.
- Key techniques for confidently communicating in an assertive way that minimizes misunderstandings.
Who Should Attend
All levels within an organization.
Fields of StudyCommunications and Marketing