Reopening your facilities may seem like a dream or a nightmare. And it can be both! Avoid the reopening rollercoaster with thorough planning. This session will begin with a discussion of the seven steps for successful change. Organized into ten major categories, we will review a list of the key questions that employers must address as they develop a reopening strategy. Remember failing to plan is planning to fail!
Course ID: REOPEN
Avoiding the Re-opening Rollercoaster
- Recall the 7 steps to successful change
- Identify the 10 key areas to consider and address in a reopening plan
- Recognize the pitfalls of a poor planning process
- Creating a reopening team
- Workplace safety considerations
- Recall procedures
- Remote work policies
Who Should Attend
Business advisors, CFOs, Controllers
Fields of StudyBusiness Management & Organization
Experience as a Business advisor, CFO, or Controller.