This course provides a high level overview of the most important accounting and financial reporting issues facing nonprofit entities and their accountants. The focus is on explaining the basis behind major issues and trends in executive summary (yet practical) form, enabling professionals to understand the most important aspects of relevant standards, and the basis for any potential changes on the horizon.
Course ID: PAFRNP
Accounting and Financial Reporting Update for Nonprofits: Practical Insights in Current Financial Statement Issues Relevant to NP Entities
- Describe recent developments of the FASB most relevant to nonprofit entities
- Explain the impact of new financial reporting model for nonprofit entities being developed by the FASB
- Identify accounting and financial reporting changes on the horizon
- Accounting and financial reporting issues facing nonprofit entities and their accountants
- The basis behind major issues and trends in executive summary
- Relevant standards Accounting and financial reporting changes on the horizon.
Who Should Attend
Public and industry accountants at all levels interested in remaining current on professional, technical and relevant regulatory requirements related most specifically to nonprofit entities
Fields of StudyAccounting
Knowledge of currently effective professional, technical and regulatory standards