LLCs and S Corporations have become the business entity of choice in many planning situations. Likewise, the creativity of financial and estate planners has greatly expanded the application of LLCs and S Corporations. The purpose of this course is to concentrate on the business, estate, financial, and compensation planning areas that affect shareholders and employees of LLCs and S Corporations. The practitioner needs to be familiar with these issues to remain competitive.
Course ID: LLCS
A Practitioner’s Guide to LLCs and S Corporations
Compare business, estate, financial and compensation planning areas that affect shareholders and employees of LLCs and S Corporations.
- Overview of the LLC
- Overview of the S Corporation
- When to use (and when not to use) the LLC and/or S Corporation
- Business continuation planning
- Estate planning considerations
- Financial planning considerations
- Compensation planning issues
- Employee benefit planning issues
Who Should AttendCPAs, EAs, attorneys, finance professionals, and financial planners
Fields of StudyTaxes