The course explores seven key tips for growing revenues and expanding margins in your CAS practice. We will also explore how and why CAS has become a key growth engine for small and mid-sized firms all the way up to the top 25 firms in the nation.
Course ID: 7TRMCAS
7 Tips to Increase Revenue and Margin with Client Accounting Services (CAS)
- Understand key strategies and tactics for growing your client accounting services practice
- Identify why picking and mastering a niche is critical to advisory success
- Recognize the importance of being an anticipatory advisor to your CAS clients
- Understand how your staffing choices can allow you flexibility with pricing and margins
- Understand the importance of sales and marketing resources for growing your practice
- Finding your niche
- Leverage low-hanging fruit
- Have a staffing plan
- Have a sales and marketing plan
- Be anticipatory
- Think like a general manager
- Document processes
Who Should Attend
This class would be appropriate for anyone looking for insights on how to grow an accounting services practice from staff accountant to practice leader to managing partner. If you are looking for insights on how to grow revenue and profitability, this session is for you.
Fields of StudyAccounting
This class would be appropriate for anyone with a basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.