The holidays are over. Time to ease ourselves back into the daily grind.
But before you get sucked completely back into your work vortex, let’s take a few minutes to practice our anticipation skills. What will the coming year hold? What are some of the hard trends we need to be paying attention to? More important, what opportunities are embedded within those trends?
Here are a few ideas. Take some time to digest this stuff … and to think about what these trends mean for your teams and clients.
Let the future-readiness begin.
- 10 predictions for 2017: The year of digital transformation (from Tom Hood)
- Daniel Burrus’ top 20 technology hard trends shaping 2017
- Trends and predictions shaping 2017 (from the AICPA)
- 10 CEOs share their leadership goals for 2017 (from Fast Company)
- 12 CEOs share their predictions for 2017 (from Fast Company)
- Batch of new accounting rules coming in 2017 (from Bloomberg BNA)
- Top 10 tax developments for 2017 (from Accounting Today)
- A top 10 list of 2016 tax developments ready for 2017 (from Accounting Today)
- 3 things to know about tax reform in 2017 (from the Baltimore Business Journal)
- CFOs’ top goal for 2017: Better analysis and reporting (from CFO.com)
- Top 10 CFO risks for 2017 (from CFO.com)
- 16 tech trends that will drive change in 2017 (from Information Management)
- 15 tech trends to expect in 2017 (from Information Management)
- The future of tech: 18 trends for 2017 through 2022 (from Information Management)