Here at the Business Learning Institute, we’re all about tomorrow. What future trends will impact our businesses? What new technologies will shape our future world? How can I anticipate change and take advantage of it before it arrives?
And sure, the new year is the perfect time to do a little strategic looking ahead.
But there’s still enough time to look back at what we accomplished this past year, isn’t there?
You bet there is. So here’s a list of the BLI’s most popular blog posts from 2015.
See you on the flip side, leaders.
- Are you prepared for the Uber-ization of CPAs?
- The No. 1 skill you need to be future ready is anticipation
- Top 3 issues in talent development and human capital
- The future: ‘If it is to be, it’s up to me’
- Technology is disrupting everything. Here’s your chance to do something about it.
- The world is transforming, and millennials are leading the way
- Are you ready for a different kind of learning?
- What do young professionals want? Reflections from the EDGE
- Anticipation: The missing competency for CPAs
- What can Katie Couric teach CPAs about the future?
- Telecommuting woes? Get a robot
- Report from CCH User Conference: How to beat the odds in the fast future
- Is your technology luring talent in … or driving it away?
- Accounting predictions for 2016 … and beyond
- Anticipation in action: Here’s what it looks like
- Forget happiness: Wellness equals curiosity
- Leadership and life? They’re about endurance
- Employee engagement in the millennial age
- Three steps to better days
- The top six skills you need to thrive in a VUCA world