“L>C2 – In a world of rapid change and increasing complexity, the winners will be those who can keep their rate of learning greater than the rate if change and greater than their competition.”
Here at BLI we are often asked to keynote and provide speakers at major conferences and events. Every time we get to attend these events we are helping to keep our L>C2 because of the people we get to meet and interact with and the content from the “show” itself.
This week started with a team of our BLI “top gun” instuctors speaking at the Sage Summit in Las Vegas and it was amazing! Over 5,000 people in attendance and a lineup of keynote speakers that was inspirational (Sage has posted these keynotes on-line here).
I had the privilege of joining our team and presented two sessions and was asked to provide copies of our presos and resources we mentioned, so here they are:
First was a session on Surviving the Shift Change in Accounting (see preso below and click to access and download).
The shift change involves five key areas that are shifting:
The key to thriving in this period of massive change is to engage your team in co-creating the future state and to be strategic and systematic in your approach to talent development and learning (Our approach is a framework we call theBounce). More about co-creating the future state below.
- CPA Vision on a page that shows Vision, Purpose and Values and Core Competencies and Top Trends.
- The Bounce Learning and Development Framework (competencies, career path, and curriculum).
- Sage Vision and Strategy Workshops overview video and testimonials from recent participants.
- Sage LEAP – Leadership Education for Accounting Professionals catalog that includes upcoming Vision and Strategy Workshops and registration.
- Sage Partners with BLI to move accountants up the value chain