There’s a unique personal touch to learning at live seminars.
BLI has courses scheduled throughout the year in a variety of topics.
What makes our seminars unique is that all BLI content is delivered by its author. Your instructor will be the person who wrote the training course.
Each participant will be provided materials, often in digital format.
BLI seminars are a cost-effective way to receive live training. There are often networking components as well.
Client Spotlight: The Maryland Association of CPAs’ Live Seminars are Powered By The Business Learning Institute
The Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA) works closely with BLI to deliver outstanding live events and seminars to their 8,000+ members. BLI is the strategic learning partner of MACPA and assists them in hosting dozens of live events (and hundreds of online programs) every year.
- BLI makes people think outside the box. We learn about disciplines, challenges, and opportunities of other industries and companies that are relevant to our own. It keeps us current.
Larry Signorelli, CFO / The Vane Brothers Company /
- High-level thinking was presented in a learning environment well suited to fostering deep understanding. Interaction among the group and an engaging instructor gave this course a unique format that was both relatable and enlightening.
Participant, "Managing Strategic Business Partners" / New Jersey Society of CPAs /
- Never a boring moment! The course incorporated videos, examples, stories, and small group discussion. Participants reported leaving with new perspective, as well as real world skills to be applied as soon as the next day.
Participant, "The 8 Hour MBA" / Minnesota Society of CPAs /
- A very enjoyable presentation, chock full of stories and examples. I left with a plethora of ideas to bring back to my team.
Participant / Minnesota Society of CPAs /
- The instructor of this course provided incredible insights and encouraged interaction with and among the audience. Participants appreciated her inclusion of tools that can be applied in real world situations immediately, as well as resources for more in depth learning.
Participant, "The Eight Hour MBA" / New Jersey Society of CPAs /
LARRY SIGNORELLI ATTENDS BLI SEMINARS TO STAY CURRENT
Larry Signorelli is the CFO of Vane Brothers, a company that provides maritime services to petroleum industry clients working in the East Coast ports from New York to Jacksonville. He enjoys coming to training seminars led by the Business Learning Institute.
Larry doesn’t want to have on blinders that focus him too much on his own industry or business. “BLI makes people think outside the box. We learn about disciplines, challenges, and opportunities of other industries and companies that are relevant to our own. It keeps us current,” he says.