A learning management system (LMS) is the key to executing your learning strategy.
We implement learning strategies by adding courses to a variety of learning management systems. Most LMS products are comprehensive, highly-interactive online platforms that provide rich content, compliance guidelines, and competency requirements. Everyone in your organization can have this information in one convenient location.
BLI implements our preferred LMS, AICPA Navigator, or works with your existing system. The content we provide is portable, and we can make sure your LMS is right for your strategic learning objectives.
Benefits of an LMS?
- Find an extensive course selection
- Create and track career paths
- Monitor your entire organization’s learning plan and compliance
- Create individual development plans
- Expand the skills of the people in your organization
- Add your own content
- Track credits and produce reports
- Access up-to-date content
- Attend webcasts, webinars, and other online courses
- Receive reminders of deadlines and new opportunities
- Navigator has been a major game changer. We’ve been able to implement a world-class LMS that offers staff on-demand courses across learning tracks in a single platform.
Allen DeLeon, CPA, Partner / DeLeon & Stang /
- The LMS is so beneficial because it offers a way to fully prepare for all aspects of an engagement. With all that we have going on daily, this is one way we can be prepared while also saving time.
Roy Geiser, CPA Accounting & Audit Manager / TGM Group LLC, Certified Public Accountants /
DELEON & STANG STREAMLINE EDUCATION
Before adopting the Navigator Advanced Learning System (LMS), leadership at DeLeon & Stang envisioned the move away from their manual, cumbersome learning approach to something streamlined and automated. Like many firms, they had their own system in place, where they maintained curriculums, collected CPE certifications manually from employees, and tracked licensing. As the firm grew, this became a nightmare to organize and manage and increased the risk of overlooking time-sensitive tasks like renewing licenses.
Their vision was to have curricula housed in a central location, where ongoing education and licensing information could easily be monitored and tracked. Once CPA2Biz entered the scene, this vision became a reality with Navigator.
Navigator has been a major game changer at DeLeon & Stang. They’ve been able to implement a world-class LMS that offers staff on-demand courses across learning tracks in a single platform.
TGM GROUP LLC USES BLI’S LMS TO STAY AHEAD
Before implementation of the Navigator Learning Management System, ongoing education data at TGM Group LLC was maintained in spreadsheets, and staff were on their own to identify and register for workshops and events to fulfill annual CPE obligations.
Navigator changed all that. With comprehensive content, an easy to use, cloud-based system, and an economical application that saves on travel and registration costs, the LMS revolutionized the way TGM Group LLC handles ongoing education.Read More