DESIGNED FOR: Middle to Upper Management, Executive Management, Government Officials, Entrepreneurs, Firm Partners, and High Potential Employees.FIELD OF STUDY: Business Mgmt & OrganizationLEVEL: BasicPREREQUISITES: Basic understanding of management science.COURSE PRODUCER: Business Learning InstituteCREDITS: 4.0OBJECTIVES:
- Recognize and apply the advantages of gaining base line skills to engage, grow, challenge, and prepare for succession planning.
- Utilize generational segmentation and succession planning for the immediate utilization and future of the company.
- Identify how to delegate effectively by not dumping, utilizing five specific steps every time
- Implement a culture and environment of interactive mentoring of everyone on your team for maximum participation and growth.
* Gain a better understanding of one’s “span-of-control” influence and the IQ plus EQ levels of direct reports and task management will be used as overlays. * Address ways to increase leadership interventions with others to attain a higher level of performance, productivity, and thus operational profitability from everyone within the organization. * How and when meetings are necessary and more than twenty ways to turn every meeting into a controlled dynamic for maximum participation and increased team effectiveness. * How to objectively assess any interactive situation to determine which of the four-sore managerial-leadership intervention styles is best and how to avoid micro-management each time. * Ways to get and keep the “monkey-off-your back” by holding other to forward solution orientation actions in a non-defensive or threatening manner.